RiskAware maintains the highest quality Drug Screens standards:
- Documented electronic chain of custody forms are provided for all samples where applicable.
- All specimens are analyzed at Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) certified laboratories.
- Both negative and confirmed positive results are transmitted from the laboratory to a Medical Review Officer (MRO), certified by the AAMRO (American Association of Medical Review Officers) and/or the MROCC (Medical Review Officer Certification Council) to review chain of custody and test results and conduct the donor interview to investigate explanations as required by federal regulations.
- Negative results are typically returned within 24 hours and most positive results are available within 48 hours.
- All DOT samples are handled in compliance with DOT regulations and guidelines
- Each specimen is reviewed for signs of tampering and adulteration.