RiskAware’s value proposition is continually shaped by changing legislation, technology, industry best practices, and trends. Our products and services derive from our research sourced from our legal partners, trade associations, and most directly, the work of our founder, Dr Stephanie Hughes Ph.D.
- RiskAware’s founder, Dr. Stephanie Hughes, is a key researcher for the Background Screening industry having spent more than a decade engaging in research, publishing articles and presenting to HR groups on background check processes, policies, and performance metrics.
- RiskAware product lines, policies, and practices are formed from our leadership research, influenced by our legal representation, trade association memberships, and vendor partnerships. Examples include development of our Red Flag Incident Management and Reporting System and FCRA compliant Social Media Reporting.
- Our clients access our research through our web site, upon request, through company-sponsored webinars, and/or HR conference presentations; as well as by consulting with us during the course of our account relationship.
- RiskAware offers our clients feedback and development help on background screening and broader risk management policies and initiatives without charge, as an extension of our services.
- Finally, we are constantly in search of new background check products that might serve our clients better by availing ourselves of our associations with national associations including NAPBS, SHRM and CUPA where these vendors promote their offerings.