RiskAware’s Seven Point Quality Process ensures comprehensive research, improving our accuracy and compliance.
- RiskAware’s Private Investigation begins with Client’s Order Entry data which is reviewed before it is sent into research by comparing it to immediately available Address History / Social Security Trace information to ensure accuracy, conformity, and relevance. No junk in = no junk out!
- RiskAware supervises and obtains Consent and Disclosure forms.
- RiskAware inspects database search results, applying expertise as needed to redirect searches, remove records unrelated to your candidate, and/or clearing data integrity issues to accelerate final results and better control costs.
- RiskAware double confirms final results data, looking for two or more identifiers to certify information, or to identify false positives.
- RiskAware investigates found records (“hits”) at the source for increased accuracy and to research final disposition versus automatically releasing instant results without verification.
- RiskAware thoroughly verifies employment, education, and professional credentials in-house no matter how many phone calls are required.
- RiskAware reviews final reports, certifying complete when information is reviewed accurate, legally reportable, and compliant with FCRA, EEOC and State laws, enforceable guidelines, and/or restrictions.